CeCe by Cynthia Steffe Jacquard Shift Dress
NYC Winter Fashion, NYC Street Style
CeCe by Cynthia Steffe Jacquard Shift Dress, Covering the Bases, Krista Robertson
Cynthia Steffe Dress | White Oxford | Grey Jacket (similar) | Suede Boots | Gold Spike Necklace  c/o | Lipstick | Pearl Earrings | MK Skylar Watch | DY Cuff | DY Link Bracelet

I was bored shopping the other day and found this pink dress. I thought it would be so cute for Valentines day (which it will) but I wanted to share it on the blog showing it could be more than just a v-day look. The challenge to myself was to make this cute shift dress 1). appropriate for work and 2). weather conscious. 

How'd I do it? Layer. I love layering dresses with crisp white shirts. There's just something so classy about it and it speaks to my inner prep. I rolled up the sleeves to give it more of a laid back look while also making it a little less boxy. Added these boots (that are like 5 years old) to the mix because they're actually the only tall pair of boots I own with heels. I just thought regular old riding boots would be too bleh with it.

What do you think? Did I do this dress justice? I hopefully will be back next week showing how I styled it for Valentines day (weather pending). 

Andrew and I will be heading to Maine for the long weekend to celebrate the holiday and to just get away. This trip was actually part of my Christmas present-- I've never been to Maine so I wanted to check it off. If you have any recommendations please let me know. We'll be in Portland!

SHOP MY LOOK:



Post a Comment

Youtube

Contact

© ctb einn
Design by The Basic Page