Joe Fresh Scarf, Summer Scarves, Summer Looks
Joe Fresh Scarf, NYC Summer Style
NYC Summer Fashion
Joe Fresh Scarf, Summer Scarves, Summer Looks
White Shirt (just $48) / Denim Shorts (similar, cheaper version here) / Belt (similar) / Floral Scarf (gifted-- only $13!)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is nothing I love more than a crisp white shirt and denim. It will forever scream classic and casual and is perfect for all occasions.

This summer I've found I'm really into two things: collared shirts and scarfs. This collared shirt is at the top of my list because of its cuteness (it zips up and down) and the price tag (coming in at $48). And this scarf is the best because of its softness and versatility (it's also just $13 so that helps too).

 I've worn this outfit this past weekend and the weekend before and I'm sure I'll wear it again sometime soon. It's just so easy to throw on a go. Annnd this won't be the last time you see this shirt (ahem, like here).

ALSO, have to give a nice shoutout to my new sunnies (guys I have a problem, I know). But these are just $25 and I couldn't say no! #sendhelp


SHOP MY LOOK HERE:


Oh... and there's this. Thanks Andrew for capturing me at my best. 

Post a Comment

Youtube

Contact

© ctb einn
Design by The Basic Page