Show Me Your Mumu Off the Shoulder Top
All White outfits
Off the Shoulder Tops
Off the Shoulder Tops
All White Outfit
Tassel Clutch

Hello good friends! I am SLEEPY. I had the most amazing weekend in Seattle and I can’t wait to recap it all tomorrow during Travel Tuesday. What I didn’t love was the red-eye flight that got me back to New York this morning. BIG YAWN.

Anyways, pretty excited to share this look with you all today. I love white everything and especially white on white for warmer summer days. It’s just so easy and it always comes with awesome colorful accessories (see: clutch and necklace).

I also want to take a moment to talk about these white skinny jeans. I just bought my first pair of AG jeans and let me tell you they are LEGIT. I’ve been searching for a pair high and low that are skinny, don’t stretch out and that aren’t see through. And here they are. Can I get a woot woot?! If you’re looking for a new pair, look no further!

SHOP MY LOOK HERE:



Photos: Alexander Scott Harris

Post a Comment

Youtube

Contact

© ctb einn
Design by The Basic Page