Leith Printed Mini Dress, Tory Burch Pineapple Sandals
Tory Burch Pineapple Sandals, Pineapple Sandals, Pineapple Accessories

Can you guess my favorite color?! Sometimes you just need a flowy summer dress that you want to throw on and head out the door. This is that dress! Its so freaking comfortable and I can literally eat a cow and still feel good hahah. The colors and the print are amazing. I mean this just screams summer! The best part about it is the price. I'm all for a $50 dress. Holla at cha girl.

Of course I had to pair this dress with my mirrored sunglasses! The newest additions are these pineapple sandals. HOW CUTE ARE THEY!? Ugh I l-o-v-e them, but they're selling out everywhere! Thankfully I found one store that has all sizes left :) Get them while you can!

SHOP MY LOOK HERE:



Post a Comment

Youtube

Contact

© ctb einn
Design by The Basic Page